The global sports nutrition market accounted for USD $29.7 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. Development of sports nutrition products requires understanding of the needs for adequate levels of nutrition that athletes require, before and after workouts. Our team of scientists have worked with athletes and trainers to develop cutting edge and innovative sports nutrition products which help build lean muscle mass, reduce lactic acid build-up and soothe sore, torn muscles. GAME ON!
Some of the sports nutrition products we develop include:
- Whey protein (drinks and powder), as well as vegan options
- Meal replacement shakes and energy bars
- Pre- and post-workout drinks and stacks
- Sports Recovery salves and massage oils with CBD
- Probiotic drinks (kombucha, kefir)